Friday, January 10, 2014

Recap of Top Adventurous and Monumental Moments of 2008!

25. Meeting and talking with the guy who assigned Brett Favre #4 at Southern Miss 

24. Chasing a scorpion at one in the morning
23. Chasing a pack of wild dogs and coyotes around the house
22. Going to two Pirates road games on both coasts (O’s at Camden and Padres at Petco)
21. Eating at my first Japanese steak house 
20. Trying my first legit sushi
19. Ordering pizza for the baseball team (Ex. don’t use 1-800 #’s they had the pizzas sent 
to Florida instead of Virginia…)
18. Taking care of six baseball teams and umpires laundry for three days (that's like taking 
care of like 200 some athletes, granted I pocketed $900)
17. Getting attacked by an octopus (lol, just a small one that went after my hand) 
16. Getting chased by border patrol 
15. Sleeping in my car; then brushing my teeth and shaving in Starbucks bathroom 
14. Jumping off rocks, (Best one of the year: one and half flips-right on my face into the 
water in WV. I was spitting blood for ½ hour)
13. Experiencing a California sunrise and sunset 
12. Getting splashed by a killer whale at Sea World 
11. Visiting the San Diego Zoo
10. Visiting Disneyland 
9. Being at the Big South Baseball Championship
8. Driving a church van of junior highers from Virginia to Florida and back
7. Running a 5k with Dad, haven’t ran one in awhile…
6. Surfing for the first time
5. White water rafting in West Virginia
4. Sleeping in ghost ruins on Ghost Mountain
3. Achieving my Master’s degree from Liberty University
2. Driving from the East coast to the West coast
1. One more year of investing in a relationship with Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment