Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Top 25 Adventures and Life Stories of 2015

1.  Another year of building a stronger relationship with Jesus
2.  Hitting the third year of marriage with my beautiful wife
3.  Holding my newborn son in my arms and being part of his life
4.  Being ordained by the local church
5.  Writing my second book "Student Leaders: Leadership starts with I"
6.  Staying in one place of ministry for 5 years
7.  Read 52 books, that's one a week
8.  Being on the Recharge Conference Leadership team and bringing in training to Green Bay for youth/children workers
9.  Visiting friends, see my best friend get married and making more memories with best friends
10. Creating a church mascot, Christian the Lion; using him for promotions, videos, events, etc.
11. Planning a successful mission trip after ours got canceled; it will go down as some of the best moments in life
12. I always wanted to meet Tim Tebow, came close by watching him play at Lambeau Field
13. Developing and creating my own basketball shoes, my KD's looked awesome
14. I hate needles, but I gave blood for the first time and became a consistent donor
15. Participating in a leadership conference, visiting Abraham Lincoln's home and ate a Cozy Dog (claimed to be the first corn dog)
16. Winning back to back fantasy baseball championships 
17. Attending my first Packer practice and watching the kids transport Packer players on their bikes
18. Preaching juvenile services, one of the hardest things I have done
19. Door County getaway; relaxing weekend, mini golf, walks, long drives, great eats, etc.
20. Building a ga ga pit for camp
21. Making Yoda and Death Star piñatas; and a deep sea mask
22. Circulating 60 Bibles (study, devotion and Spanish) into the Brown County Jail
23. Orchestrating a Special Needs training for youth/children called A Conversation on Autism
24. Getting pied in the face by middle schoolers at Y Night
25. Rolling up my first Sushi roll 

No comments:

Post a Comment