Monday, November 24, 2014

Being Thankful 2014 - In Our Communities

The week many people are reminded to be thankful! Spending some time thinking and there is a lot of things to be thankful for this year, but today's topic will be In Our Communities.

I'm thankful for my friends and contacts at the YMCA and Starbucks! I love conversations and opportunities to impact my community for Jesus. 

I'm thankful for my position at the Y and working with middle schoolers! Especially, leading Cocoa and Canvas night; the kids were awesome.

I'm thankful to be an area coordinator of the youth pastor network in Green Bay! Praying, building relationships, developing strategy and sharing resources has moved many youth groups forward by working together. Our youth pastors in Green Bay are awesome.

I'm thankful for Jeff, Teen Hope Net, and Q 90 for letting me be part of the show on Sunday evenings! I love sharing my heart and what I have learned with my walk with Christ. Conversations save lives!

I'm thankful to be part of an awesome Called Out Conference team, I loved this year! So stoked to be learning about our wonderful state association and our WI/MN church planters. 

I'm thankful to have been part of Hands of Hope through the MWBC and he mission trip we did this summer! What a great time of investing in West Bend, WI and sharing God's love! 

I could go on with Vacation Bible School, Harvest Fest, helping with OCC in the community, one on one conversations, school sports event, block parties, camp, helping church plants, dropping clothes of for the clothing bus, and so much more that I'm thankful to be part of!

We are blessed when we are part of what God is doing around us, don't miss out if God gives you an opportunity to invest in your community!

No comments:

Post a Comment