Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Created and Wired

Why do I stress? Why do I care so much about ministry? Why do I always have to do it better? Why do I critique myself so much? Why do I spend so much time? Why? 

I'll tell you why! I have realized that God created us! God desires our worship and devotion!

He has also wired us differently! God desires us to use what He has gifted us to the best of our abilities! 

I am in love with a God who spent so much time creating us and wiring us, that I refuse to give half-hearted effort!

I refuse to be boring, I should not be boring people with God's Word because His Word is far from boring! I should be creative and find ways to reach all people with the Gospel! Each event, program, lesson; I feel needs to be built off and become better. Knowing that there is always room for improvement! Most events, I plan way extra and so that I will never fall short of what was needed for the event. Give me a crowd or give me one individual; and I desire to invest as much as I capable to! I can continue to grow, get better, work on my strengths, defeat my weakness, share God's love and worship an amazing God!

God has created and wired us to His superb best; we have been created with potential because we were created in God's image, we can give our superb best!

No comments:

Post a Comment