Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Love God and Do What He Says!


Working on tonight's Wednesday night youth group message; and decided to post a few thoughts of the message.

Verse 1 of I Samuel 3 says, "In those days the word of the Lord was rare; there were not many visions." Not much different than that of today, don't you think? Many people have suggested that God doesn't speak as much as He used to. I would tend to disagree! I believe He speaks just as much today as He has in the past; the problem is, we are not listening! It's hard, I admit; to spend time with God. If you read the Bible on your phone I can guarantee you that you will have a million texts. If you put the phone in the next room, you will hear it going off or someone will knock on your door. Fighting for time with the Father; is a daily challenge that is so worth it, that is if you want to hear from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment