Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today is a monumental day for me!

Yes, it is my birthday and I hit 29 (the last year of my twenties); but the biggest thing about today is that I have now lived for Jesus more than half my life! At age 14; I surrendered my life to Christ and it is still the biggest, smartest, and most fulfilling decision of my life.

I coined a phrase right after college called WhereverChristLeads and have been sticking true to that in life. Along with that phrase I include Proverbs 16:9 which says: "In his heart man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."

It has been another amazing year of life in following Jesus! I have married a beautiful woman that I am looking forward to better days, months and years with. I live, breathe and sleep youth ministry! I have been able to play a lot of basketball over the last year with great friends at the YMCA! This year past year has been good.

My words for today for me and for you would be: "Life is a journey, make the most of every opportunity, develop life stories, take adventures, live life to the fullest; all while living a life of grace under Jesus. That is truly the best journey, opportunity, story, adventure, and living life that we can do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment